Senior Project Manager
We’re always looking for experienced project managers to join our expanding project team.
If you have strong organisation skills, experience of working with web and digital projects as well as campaigns and want to work on a variety of high profile and exciting accounts then you may be just the person we are looking for.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience at building, managing and leading a multi-disciplined team and project managing enterprise solutions with multiple stakeholders and specialist service providers
- Solid technical understanding of CMS, web and data management systems
- Good computer skills and literacy, including MS Project and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, internal and client facing
- Project Professional Certification
- Experience of successful project management and delivery of projects
- An understanding and knowledge of online technologies and digital channel marketing, including ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media demonstrated over a range of digital projects with the ability to relay technical information in a client friendly way
- Commercial awareness, including the importance of planning, forecasting and managing and minimising risk to retain profit margins.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience of budget management and project costing
- Experience of writing business documentation
- Knowledge of writing and testing against user acceptance test plans
- Previous experience of commercial client development
Prince2 practitioner certification or experience with another recognised project management methodology is highly desirable as is an understanding of the IT and automotive sectors. Previous experience gained within a creative agency environment is also a bonus!
- Primarily to lead, define, plan, execute and deliver digital solution projects working alongside the relevant Account Services team member(s).
- Provide support defining, planning and executing a variety of projects across other traditional and digital media as required.
- To lead and coordinate activity across several projects at a time and between the respective teams, ensuring efficient use of people and other resources.
- To work with Production to ensure all project plans are ‘booked in’ and bookings monitored, managed and updates communicated to Production in a timely manner.
- To work with the respective teams to establish effective estimates.
- To facilitate accurate proposals, working with all required personnel (technical designers/graphic designers). Proposals to state precisely what will be delivered and when with exclusions and dependencies clearly defined.
- To propose and maintain project plans and milestones alongside the all stakeholders and other staff resource, including planning around the holiday plan and communicate on minimum weekly basis.
- Provide a structure within your project management approach that will successfully translate client requirements into management briefs and proposal specifications.
- Work with the Head of Project Management to continually review, improve and maintain all areas of project management as a business discipline and the full project life cycle.
- To demonstrate, monitor and evaluate flexible contingency procedures that forecast and manage the accepted levels of risk and estimate a limited allowance for changes and alterations.
- Provide project management support for all areas of the business as required.
- Hold project closedown meetings at the end of each delivery or key phase, reporting on successes, areas of improvement and record key performance information.
We offer a competitive salary, rewarding development opportunities and a great working environment in a growing and reputable agency.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, please send us your CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE